About Me

My photo
Fukuoka, Japan
Christian blogger, KJV Bible apologist, legal researcher, teacher, learner, family man, writer, entrepreneur, born Jamaican, son of the soil, traveler... it's complicated. "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called]: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence." 1 Corinthians 1:25-29 (KJV)

This Blog

"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works." ~ Psalm 9:1 (KJV). This blog contains and explains the truth of God's Word. The Epignosis of the Word of God is what every servant of God must teach.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

HOLY BIBLE 101 - Exposing SATAN (part 1).

WHO (or what) IS SATAN and WHAT IS HIS JOB?
People have asked these questions regularly for various reasons. Some out of simple curiosity; some because they simply don't know; some because they want to know the enemy in order to avoid him; and, some because they are so sold out for Christ, they refuse to let the enemy steal, kill, or destroy anything of theirs.


In case you're wondering why I'm writing this, let me explain. The enemy has been attacking me spiritually in various ways since I was born. His attacks have increased more and more each time I teach about Christ and the Word of God. I refuse to be bullied by Satan because Christ defeated him at the cross for me, and told me all about it in the HOLY BIBLE. I know who I am in Christ and I know that Satan is a defeated foe who is desperately grabbing at straws so to speak.

I have resolved, under the authority of Psalms 1, 18, 23, 37, 63, 70, 91, 121, 147, 148 and 150, and under the authority of the entire body of promises in the Holy Bible that belong to me as a born-again believer, to expose the works of the enemy Satan. The more he tempts me, fights me and persecutes me, the more I will expose his agenda, tricks and stratagems. With that said, here are some Holy Bible facts about Satan that you may find interesting.

Contrary to popular opinion, Satan is NOT a red or blue man with hooves and horns, a tail and a pitchfork, surrounded by fire, standing in the land of the dead! He is NOT an evil system, an evil principle, an evil idea or an evil metaphysical power! In fact, Jesus taught that Satan is a real being.

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Luke 10:18.

Jesus literally saw Satan fall from Heaven. The phrase 'as lightning' describes the speed with which he fell. The context in the Greek text is that he was thrust down from Heaven to earth in the same way that lightning moves from the sky to the ground. Imagine that!

FEAR NOT! You will see why in the continuation of this topic in EXPOSING SATAN (part 2).

God Bless You!

No comments: