About Me

My photo
Fukuoka, Japan
Christian blogger, KJV Bible apologist, legal researcher, teacher, learner, family man, writer, entrepreneur, born Jamaican, son of the soil, traveler... it's complicated. "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called]: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence." 1 Corinthians 1:25-29 (KJV)

This Blog

"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works." ~ Psalm 9:1 (KJV). This blog contains and explains the truth of God's Word. The Epignosis of the Word of God is what every servant of God must teach.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I HAVE MOVED.

DEAR FAMILY, FRIENDS, FELLOW-BLOGGERS, FOLLOWERS and READERS, this ministry is going through another transformation by the grace of God, which may be a reflection of my internal changes based on a deeper (growing) relationship with the Holy Spirit.

In an effort to bring the COMPLETE FOCUS to Christ, the Holy Spirit and God the Father, I have been led to take 'ME' out of the picture. 'SMorganMinistries' has changed to 'Epignosis Ministries' and we have furthered the transformation by moving THE BLOG. You can click the link to go to the New Blog.


The email has also changed to epignosistchr@hotmail.com. I will send emails to those persons on the smorganministries contact list to notify you all of the changes. Also follow us on twitter at: @EpignosisTCHR.

I have already exported all of the posts and comments from this blog to the new blog. I will not shut down this blog but will only disable comments. I will continue to monitor this blog but all new posts will be on the new blog. I have activated the FOLLOW option over there as well so feel free to follow me or bookmark the page. To my fellow-bloggers who had me on their blogrolls; if you still want to see my posts simply add this link http://epignosisministries.com to your blogroll.

Blessings to you as you continue your journey with Christ and me.

1 comment:

S. Morgan said...

OKAY THIS IS JUST TO UPDATE EVERYONE:

THE TRANSLATE WIDGET HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE NEW BLOG.

http://epignosisministries.wordpress.com/